The Jody Maberry Show goes on the road to the Kennedy Space Center.
This is the first episode in a series examining some of the popular attractions in central Florida. We will find lessons we can take from the attractions to apply directly to your business.
Here are 10 Customer Service Lessons from my time at Kennedy Space Center:
- Make a great first impression.
- Build anticipation from what happens next.
- If you are not unique, you have to get the details right.
- Be Boldly Clear about what you do.
- Interpretation can connect you to an audience.
- People love to feel like an insider.
- Offer an experience, not just a product.
- Offer upgrades.
- Use video to help get your message out.
- Everyone on your team has to sold on the mission of what you are doing.