If you want to stand out in your job and get noticed by your boss, there are 12 things you can do to set yourself apart from everyone else.
1. Do the job in front of you.
2. Be in service of the boss.
3. Remember, your boss has a job to do.
4. Think of your boss as a customer.
5. Consider if there is a difference between what your boss wants and what your boss needs.
6. Attitude stands out.
7. Raise your hand when something needs done.
8. Bring a solution not a problem.
9. Bake your bosses goals into your goals.
10. If you have something to say, say it to your boss not a co-worker.
11. Keep your boss informed.
12. Produce results.