Not long ago, someone asked me what I do to get the most out of a conference. That question is again on my mind since I am here at the Podcast Movement conference and I want to share with you the 8 things I do to make sure I get the most out of a conference;
- Have a plan before you get there.
- Be willing to abandon the content of the conference to make connections.
- Only go to conferences that can help you.
- Dress better than most other people who are there.
- 5. If you took notes, do something with them.
- Send follow up email or physical cards to people.
- Take action on at least one thing from the conference.
- Try to build a good connection with at least one person you meet at a conference.