A couple time each year, Lee Cockerell and I host a Creating Magic Mastermind event in Orlando.
Even though I host the event, I learn as much or more than people who attend the event. And I take notes.
In this episode, I share the 8 new things I learned during the last Creating Magic Mastermind event.
- You can do more than you are now.
- When you think different, you act different.
- The Magic happens when experiences and ideas that don't usually come together run into each other.
- Candor moves the conversation.
- "One of the biggest obstacles to thriving is arriving." - Dan Miller
- What does that mean vs. Tell me more
- If one person is remote all people should be remote
- A first impression has to be professional